How to Get Rid Of Flabby Arms - 8 Steps
Being overweight in general can contribute greatly to flabby arms. So, if you’re flabby elsewhere, your arms could likely be the same way. Therefore, you will need to diet every day, regularly taking in fewer calories than you burn. This will help, but not right away. First you will lose weight elsewhere, even perhaps where you don’t want to, before you see much effect on your arms.Whether you’re overweight of not, exercising the triceps a minimum of three times a week should be your main effort in getting rid of flabby arms. Follow the following procedure:
- Sit in a chair, toward the front. Your feet should be flat on the floor, spaced apart so that they are even with your shoulders.
- Hold a weight in your left hand, a small, five-pound one will do (it’s not the weight, but the repetitions that count), and raise your left arm all the way up, so that it's pointing toward the ceiling, palm facing in. Support your left arm by holding it just below the elbow with your right hand.
- Slowly bend your left arm so that the weight in your left hand now rests behind your left shoulder. Take 3 seconds to straighten your left arm so that it's pointing toward the ceiling again. Hold the position for 1 second.
- Take 3 seconds to lower the weight back to your shoulder by bending your elbow. Keep supporting your left arm with your right hand throughout the exercise.
- Pause, and then repeat the bending and straightening until you have done the exercise 8 to 15 times with your left arm.
- Reverse positions and repeat 8 to 15 times with your right arm.
- Rest; then repeat another set of 8 to 15 repetitions on each side.
- Do three sets in a session.
The number of repetitions depends on your strength level. Start slowly at 8, and then build to 15 according to your increased comfort level. You’ll be surprised at how quickly that happens. If you can then go to 20, all the better; the idea is to fatigue the triceps. It might take awhile, but, depending on just how flabby your arms are, you should begin to see some results in about four weeks.
Note: Women, who have been extremely overweight and who have lost an extreme amount of pounds, might suffer from extreme flabbiness under their upper arms as a result of this weight loss. In such cases exercising the triceps in this fashion will not work.
These women could consider investigating alternative methods.
1) Thermage, a radio frequency, skin-tightening procedure recently approved by the FDA only for eyelids and stomach. It is being tested now for flabby arms and excess skin but not yet approved by the FDA.
2) The new technology for surgery for the procedure to relieve drooping arms.
||BODY TIGHT & TONE Fat Emulsifier - To Increase Metabolism All Natural, Calcium Added.
Body Tight & Tone helps women burn fat, increase metabolism and attack cellulite more effectively through a three step process: blocking fat absorption, releasing stored body fat, and enhancing overall fat burning.
Size: 120 capsules
||TARGETED PROTEINS MEAL REPLACEMENT for Healthy Weight-Loss and Lean Muscle
(A tasty highly nutritous Health drink) Rich Vanilla or Chocolate Targeted Protein Meal Replacement is a unique Weight Loss formulation containing 5 sources of proteins combined with nutrient optimizers to boost metabolism for faster fat burning while maintaining lean muscle and good body tone, with less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving.
Size: 1 LB
||Hip, Thigh, Waist Saver - Our Hip, Thighs and Waist areas are the most difficult to get and keep weight off. It is just as difficult to keep these areas firm.